Canada's Magazine Conference - JUNE 5-8, 2012
FOCUSING FORWARD - LEARN, CONNECT, CELEBRATE AND GROW
PWAC is a participating organization at MagNet and hold the PWAC AGM during the conference as well as hosting many exciting events and sessions.
It is not too late to be a delegate for your Chapter!
SAVINGS for early bird rate your registration must be received by 5:00 pm (EST) on May 4, 2012.
UPDATED NEWS on the fall REGIONAL CONFERENCE:
Join PWAC Prairies and the North as members come together in sunny Saskatoon, Saskatchewan to connect, collaborate, and celebrate with PWAC professionals about bestpractices and travel writing.
This full-day conference features:
- Learning about best practices in the
business of writing from Marie Powell-Mendhall and Darrel Noakes, two successful
- A two-hour workshop, delivered by
Doreen Pendgracs, that will help attendees learn how to create a
travel story from virtually any experience, whether at home in their own
backyard or half way around the world. The workshop will also focus on
developing markets for travel writing and how to seize the many opportunities
that are right in front of you.
- learn how to develop your skills and apply them to your success as a freelancer from the professionals: This panel discussion features professional writers living, working, and making a living in a diverse range of markets across the PWAC Prairies and the North region.
- Date: September 22, 2012
- Location: The Refinery, 507 & 509 Dufferin Avenue, Saskatoon, SK
- Time: 9:00 am registration with program to begin at 9:45 am
- Fees: PWAC members $75; partnering organization members $100; and general public $120