Monday 4 February 2013

CAR LESS IN CALGARY ...

PWAC Calgary Chapter News

This just in from PWAC Calgary President Andrea Tombrowski ...


"I am a professional freelance writer and President of PWAC's Calgary chapter. Below is a link to an article I wrote for the Calgary Herald about my family living without a vehicle for the past 14 years in Calgary.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/life/free+Calgary+What+family+life+without+wheels+taught+them+about+city+themselves/7905430/story.html


My husband and I are currently producing a documentary called Car Less in Calgary which challenges four car-dependent households to go without their cars for a week. To follow the project, please visit our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/carlessincalgarymovie)."


Thanks Andrea for sharing your article link and your commitment to a Car Less family life!


No comments:

Post a Comment